Underground and aboveground parking lots with narrow driveways, such as underground parking lots of residential quarters, hospitals, and shantytowns transformation.
Driven by motor + chain, each carport has a carry board, the bottom carry board can only move horizontally, the upper carry board can only lift. An empty carport is set at the bottom, and the carry board is lifted and traversed to reach the ground. The driver drives the car into or out of the carry board to complete the access.
● Convenient car entry/exit: Closer to the natural carport, and there is no column in front of the equipment, convenient for car entry/exit.
● Safe in use, and low failure rate
A - No limit on the length of capacity;
B - There is no hidden safety risk of scratching the rearview mirror due to incorrect vehicle stopping;
C - The upper carry board has a full-range guiding device, and the carry board does not shake;
D - The device is equipped with a safety anti-falling frame, and there is no failure of stuck safety hook.
● Maximum parking space: There are no uprights in front of the equipment, and it does not occupy the traffic lane.
● Easy installation: The entire drive system is assembled on a single component, and it is pre-installed before leaving the factory, which improves the site work efficiency, ensures the highest installation quality and shortens the installation period, which effectively controls the installation cost. For traditional equipment installation, each steel structure needs to be reinforced with side beams or columns for civil engineering. The workload of our equipment has been reduced by 2/3.
● Structure design without drive shaft: Reasonable stress, without hidden danger of broken shaft.
● Convenient maintenance: The traditional mechanical garage actuator system is mostly above the steel structure, and the maintenance personnel will carry out maintenance work under the threat of high danger. Our product will be lowered to the bottom layer for the maintenance of all parts. The personnel can do the fastest and most rigorous maintenance in the safest state to ensure the quality of operation.